Hong Lai Huat Group Limited is a well-established and reputable real estate and property developer with 30 years of successful track record. Established since 1988, the Group has completed numerous projects in Singapore ranging from public and private residential developments, to commercial and industrial buildings.
- Location: Province & Phnom Penh
- Salary: Negotiate
- Chinese speaking is advance
- Assisting Project Management of all assigned construction project (such as Building/Road/Water supply, Pipe laying, etc.). in logical steps to meet the deadlines.
- Acting as the supporting technical adviser for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Help Monitoring and control project costs compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations and corrective action plan;
- Inspecting and reviewing construction projects to monitor compliance with standard, safety codes, and other regulations.
- Ensuring that all materials and work are used and requisition of materials;
- Help Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials;
- Help preparing material’s price, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors; supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Supporting Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Preparing weekly/monthly progress reports to Project Manager;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Be able to work at province
- BSc/BA degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or -another related field
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment - Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Mr. KONG SOPHY (Sajja)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Rainbow is an American product manufactured by Rexair LLC, in Troy City, Michigan State, USA since 1929. Today the Rainbow is sold and enjoyed in over...