Royal De Heus contributes towards the sustainable availability and accessibility of safe and healthy food worldwide. We do this with the utmost care for climate, environment and animal welfare. With our products, knowledge and experience we contribute to the development of the agricultural sector, the improvement of living conditions and economic development in the local communities in which we operate. We achieve this with involved and entrepreneurial employees, who continue to develop themselves. Together we take responsibility every day to realize our vision.
As a family business in animal nutrition we provide a growing contribution towards sustainable production of safe and healthy food. We do this by advancing our customers – the producers of meat, fish, milk and eggs – and by continuously improving quality, transparency and cooperation throughout the food production chain.
1. Conduct samples analyzing at laboratory and send out:
-Arrange laboratory work in a scientific way to ensure posibility in multiple sample analysis
-Report analysis results accompanied with quality evaluation compared to standard. The report consist of two form: Periodical report after analyze, promtly report of unsual result
-Store, preserve analysis result in lab including external result
-Cordinate with samples received department, return the result include export decision when the quality meets requirements. Otherwise, ask the team leader for opinion
-Cooperate with premix QC, receive sample, return analysis results
-Cooperate with purchasing department to buy and return result ( must including quality analyse)
2. Facilities & maintenance:
-Clean, preserve all machine at work, set up maintenance schedule, check the maintenance.
-Planning the puchase and use of chemical
-Cleaning the work place, focus on fire safety
- Correctly evaluate material quality, finished products by analyzing specifications in laboratory or analyzing according to company specifications
- Execute all paperwork for QC team.
REPORTS TO: Technical & Quality Manager
1. Puchasing and logsitic department
2. Production team in factory/ lab team
1. Science research organization such as University and Institues; University
2.Other services related to production process
- College degree, major in Chemical
- More than 2 years experiences at Laboratory officer position
- Good knowledge about Government regulations on fire safety management
- Strong knowledge about ISO 22000 quality management system
- Familiar with safety, health and environment system
- Good at reporting and recording
- Reading comprehension skill
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Mr. Lay Yem
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.