Maritime Specialized Bank Plc. (“MSB”), is owned by Maritime Capital Group Co., Ltd. Maritime Specialized Bank was licensed by National Bank of Cambodia in March 2019 as a specialized bank under license No. SB.18 and registered with Ministry of Commerce as a Public Limited Company in March 2019.
As a specialized bank in Cambodia, MSB is invested in offering financial credit services at affordable rates with comforting terms, ensuring our vision of supporting local individuals and families to grow by reaching their dreams through our financial services.
To ensure our success, MSB has recruited highly qualified personnel with years of experience both locally and internationally in the banking sector to give our customers the best personal banking experience they can find, whilst feeling welcomed at all times.
The bank is committed to the development of Cambodia and our position in the financial services sector is to ensure that Cambodia will reach its target of upper middle-income status by 2030 and high income status by 2050.
- Process all new client application within stipulated turnaround time
- Build good relationship all levels of local authority to get their support on loan documents processing
- Promoting the bank’s products and services to potential customers;
- Conducting the Site Visit of business premises and collaterals, including the photo collection and preparation of call reports and sale activity reports;
- Providing quality services and managing the relationship with the customers on behalf of the Bank;
- Conducting loan appraisal and collects details information (personal, business, and guarantees);
- Analyzing and interpreting financial statements of the businesses in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness to the borrower;
- Ensuring the credit files contain sufficient information to completely support the credit decisions that have been made;
- Preparing and executing loan contract/agreements and arrange for property registration and loan disbursement;
- Conducting site visit to the borrower’s/customer’s operating premise at least once annually to review the viability of its operations and the ongoing quality of its management;
- Ensuring confidentiality of communication and transactions between the Bank and its customers
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking and related degree.
- Minimum 2-year experiences in banking industry, especially credit and sale skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Commit to core value of the bank
- Advanced computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Power Point… etc.,)
- Problem solving skill
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Mr. Channrithyvong Un
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Healthy Homes (Cambodia) Co., Ltd គឺជាក្រុមហ៊ុនចែកចាយផ្តាច់មុខនូវ ប្រព័ន្ធសម្អាត Rainbow ដែលមានអាយុកាលតាំងពីឆ្នាំ១៩៣៦ ពីសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក ជាមួយការធានា ៤ឆ្...