Maritime Specialized Bank Plc. (“MSB”), is owned by Maritime Capital Group Co., Ltd. Maritime Specialized Bank was licensed by National Bank of Cambodia in March 2019 as a specialized bank under license No. SB.18 and registered with Ministry of Commerce as a Public Limited Company in March 2019.
As a specialized bank in Cambodia, MSB is invested in offering financial credit services at affordable rates with comforting terms, ensuring our vision of supporting local individuals and families to grow by reaching their dreams through our financial services.
To ensure our success, MSB has recruited highly qualified personnel with years of experience both locally and internationally in the banking sector to give our customers the best personal banking experience they can find, whilst feeling welcomed at all times.
The bank is committed to the development of Cambodia and our position in the financial services sector is to ensure that Cambodia will reach its target of upper middle-income status by 2030 and high income status by 2050.
- Act as a central point of reference and subject matter expert for regulatory compliance;
- Develop and update the compliance policy, procedure, programs and checklist;
- Review all policies and procedures to ensure they all meet with law and regulation requirements;
- Consult and provide compliance recommendation and strategies to board, committees and management
- Ensure that each department of the bank follows all applicable laws and regulations to prevent violations of legal guideline and internal policy
- Prepare compliance report for management, BoD and committee
- Work with Internal Audit Team to design compliance testing and
- Perform related works as assigned by Chairman, committee and bank management.
- Develop and implement the policies and regulations related with the Know Your Customer (KYC) and the Anti Money Laundering (AML);
- Provide AML Training to all relevant staff as per schedule; and
- Prepare compliance report for management, board and committe
- Bachelor/master’s degree in law, business administration or related field;
- A minimum 02 years’ experience as compliance role or similar position in banking sector.
- Strong knowledge of banking processes and regulations;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Integrity, honest, and principled individual
- Fluent in English communication
- Analytical mindset with excellent organizational skill
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Mr. Channrithyvong Un
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Rainbow is an American product manufactured by Rexair LLC, in Troy City, Michigan State, USA since 1929. Today the Rainbow is sold and enjoyed in over...