Maritime Specialized Bank Plc. (“MSB”), is owned by Maritime Capital Group Co., Ltd. Maritime Specialized Bank was licensed by National Bank of Cambodia in March 2019 as a specialized bank under license No. SB.18 and registered with Ministry of Commerce as a Public Limited Company in March 2019.
As a specialized bank in Cambodia, MSB is invested in offering financial credit services at affordable rates with comforting terms, ensuring our vision of supporting local individuals and families to grow by reaching their dreams through our financial services.
To ensure our success, MSB has recruited highly qualified personnel with years of experience both locally and internationally in the banking sector to give our customers the best personal banking experience they can find, whilst feeling welcomed at all times.
The bank is committed to the development of Cambodia and our position in the financial services sector is to ensure that Cambodia will reach its target of upper middle-income status by 2030 and high income status by 2050.
- Conduct annual work plan to define the scope of Internal Audit tasks.
- Create the indicator to examine and make sure that the operations fully comply with internal control system through the record keeping, operation implementation, and/or relevant documents.
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with the internal audit program and procedure.
- Risk management implementing and internal control on operations with high effectiveness and comply with the laws and regulations
- Conduct report finding of internal audit management and involved department/division.
- Set up and Revise policy, procedure, and guideline of internal audit within MFI.
- Perform risk assessment and produce audit program or audit testing procedure.
- Prepare audit reference, evidence, and reportin
- Bachelor degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, and Banking or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in internal audit with MFI or Bank is advantage
- Good sound speaking, listening, writing and communication skills in English and Khmer.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have the knowledge to risk identification
- Be able to work independently, active learning ability and honest manner
- Well organized and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Mr. Channrithyvong Un
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Healthy Homes (Cambodia) Co., Ltd គឺជាក្រុមហ៊ុនចែកចាយផ្តាច់មុខនូវ ប្រព័ន្ធសម្អាត Rainbow ដែលមានអាយុកាលតាំងពីឆ្នាំ១៩៣៦ ពីសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក ជាមួយការធានា ៤ឆ្...