MAXK Group started in 2011 with the creation of MAXK Dsign, a company that specializes in architecture, interior design and construction. Due to customer demands for quality and choices for construction material, MAXK Group gradually diversifies its produ
Read, filter incoming emails, reply to trivial requests, make phone calls on behalf of MD
• Write correspondence letters and communicate with official government bodies in the appropriate level of courtesy and formality of language.
• Collect rentals and other payables
• Prepare, type and review contract
• Assist in following-up daily operations, report about key activities and possible problems in all divisions
• Oversee on-going projects, support site communication & reporting for the Design & Lighting divisions
• Monitor time lines and activities, be ahead of schedules in order to advise and prepare administrative tasks/documents accordingly.
• Take notes at meetings, type minutes, and follow-up meetings. Sort archives and arrange new filing as required
• Represent the Managing Director in spirit, behavior and words with all third parties, both inside and outside the company businesses.
• Other tasks assigned by Sales Director
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or relevant
At least 2 years’ experience in Sales Admin, Administration and or Secretary
Experiences in Light/Electricity Equipment or construction material is a plus
Friendly, hardworking and flexible
Self-confidence, motivation and good communication skills
Good team player and good time management
Good command of English both spoken and written
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Ms Outlook, Ms Excel…)
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: MAXK GROUP
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Rainbow is an American product manufactured by Rexair LLC, in Troy City, Michigan State, USA since 1929. Today the Rainbow is sold and enjoyed in over...