Big C Supercenter Public Co., Ltd., is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia and Thailand’s leading "Hypermarket" or "Supercenter", a modern multi-format in Thai retail market which is managed under the umbrella of Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd. (BJC). Today, Big C has over a hundred branches with more than 23,000 staffs and growing. We are looking a qualified for position below:
· Manage store with smooth operation
· Make purchase order.
· Make sure the store have enough stocks for sale
· Handle customer’s complaint and other problems in the store
· Ensure pricing is correct.
· Work on store displays.
· Training and disciplining employees.
· Evaluate on the job performance.
· Ensure quality up to standard.
· Maintain store's cleanliness and safety measures.
· Organize and distribute staff schedules.
· Preside over staff meetings.
· Manage different departments within the store.
· Male or Female equally considered
· University Graduated
· 2 Years’ experience in management
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to identify problem issues and implement solutions
· Driven to achieve the highest standards
· Extremely reliable, mature and responsible character
· Very good command of English and Khmer, Thai is a plus
Interested candidate please send CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
Contact: +855 88 928 398 6 / +855 98 221 846
Rainbow is an American product manufactured by Rexair LLC, in Troy City, Michigan State, USA since 1929. Today the Rainbow is sold and enjoyed in over...