TOA Paint Group
South-East Asia and Thailand’s #1 paint company listed on the Thailand Stock Exchange. Our vision is to replicate the success we have in Thailand into every South-East Asia Country. We have thus invested into state-of-the-art plants in Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
Maintain & Develop
Advisory and Follow up
· Demonstrate technical competence on all products/solutions within area of focus.
· Meet/exceed position objectives as established by Sales leadership
· Be responsible for project identification and gaining specifications for paints solutions
· Be innovative to drive sales volume and achieve annual and monthly target
· Find new customers or new projects: Architecture, Design, Applicator, Contractors and Construction companies.
· Monitor project pipelining by setting call plan and schedule to visit the projects
· Build good relationship and convince Architecture, Designer, Applicators and Contractors to use TOA's products
· Assist dealers such as visit or check their projects and then convince applicators or contractors buy more..
· Prepare the company profile and file training , seminar ,product knowledge for customers
· Support project dealers like: Sample Panel, Sample paint, Catalogs, color cards, technical specifications
· Keep and follow up closely with existing customers and convince them to use TOA products for next projects
· Consult to build the confident to new applicators, contractors, architecture and designer for sell our products.
· Train and explain about products to new applicators, contractors, architecture and designer.
· Prepare and support training , seminar ,product knowledge for customer
· Make good relationship and corporate price with customer's projects
· Surveying the project information and competitors' activities (products and price)
· Collection all data from projects
· Follow up and push on payment collections and monitor credit limits
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or relate field
· Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in Project sale engineer
· Knowledge of computer program (MS. Office and Outlook, internet email)
· Quick learner and has an understanding of the company products
· Motivated to learn new skills and technologies.
· Onsite technical support to understand customers requirement and problems
· In charge with product recommendation
· Provide effective technical solution
· Be a product information support for all related parties
· Support as assist on training product knowledge to related parties
· Make sample for customers and related parties at project site
· Do paint and skim coat mock up
· Other duties may be assigned as required
· Education: High Diploma or Associate Degree from field that relate;
· Experience: 1-2 Years in Paint Industrial or Construction Product
· Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office;
· Language: Proficient in Khmer & English;
1. Daily control inventory, actual and BPCS system
2. Daily issue batch order for production base on capacity
3. Daily FG receive from promotion, in BPCS & actual to WH
4. Update weekly report inventory
5. logistic, receive RM/PK and follow up shipment plan
6. Lead teams and evaluation
7. Close month end for production and logistic in BPCS
8. Teams Building and caching following KPIs
9. 5s and Housekeeping Safely
· Education: Bachelor Degree/Major Business/Relate
· Experience: Production or logistic and warehouse.
· Skill: Inventory, logistic, sale, production
· Other: Work Hard, honestly high responsibilities, flexibility
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Ms. Mon Sounnary
Tel: 023955551 | 069491905
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Rainbow is an American product manufactured by Rexair LLC, in Troy City, Michigan State, USA since 1929. Today the Rainbow is sold and enjoyed in over...