Zillennium is a leading Real Estate Marketplace—a convenient and smart property trading platform of choice.
More than just a platform, we provide one-stop shop integrated solutions for property-related decisions—which we believe is a crucial ecosystem to support socio-economic development in emerging markets.
-Think creatively and develop new concepts and layouts.
-Check System/ website from Team.
-Prepare flow/schedule to check and improve System / Website.
-Make plan/suggestion to improve quality in each System / Website.
-Daily work with many teams to reach a daily target.
-Be good communication with team or another team.
-Experience performing manual testing and test planning (test case development and maintenance) with web or mobile applications
-Experience using Agile development methodology and practice
-Experience designing and developing test cases based on requirements documentation/user stories
-Experience with Manual QA having proficiency with performing functional and regression testing on Android / iOS and web applications
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Have good communication in work with in/out side team;
-Have high self-discipline and responsibility;
-Be creative in design, patient and self-motivated;
-Hard-working and willing to work long term;
-Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to do the sales plan & marketing plan
- Prepare sale activities plan and support team to reach the target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers via direct appointment, visit, telephone calls, emails.
- Researching & analyses about competitors
- Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets
- Be able to work with different group of people for internal & external satisfaction
- Product developments and sales promotion
- Good Communication & Negotiation
- Good in English & Khmer
- Good at presentation
- Good at research & analyses the products & market
- Microsoft offices
- Experience in real estate
- At least 1 year of Sales experience
1. Manage whole sales team to achieve sales target
2. Working with CEO to form and execute sales strategies
3. Recruit sales team
• Preferably female candidate
• 5-10 years working experiences in sales in real estate industry or other related industries
• At least Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing or related field
• Strong leadership skills
• Have ability to coach sales team including sales manager and sales team members
• Excellent communication in English and Khmer. Good communication in Chinese is plus
• Knowledgeable of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be full of energy and willing to drive for results
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below:
Contact Person: Mr. Yim Chanrotha
Tel: 010237978 | 092300679
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Healthy Homes (Cambodia) Co., Ltd គឺជាក្រុមហ៊ុនចែកចាយផ្តាច់មុខនូវ ប្រព័ន្ធសម្អាត Rainbow ដែលមានអាយុកាលតាំងពីឆ្នាំ១៩៣៦ ពីសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក ជាមួយការធានា ៤ឆ្...